Marketing Executive Luton Christchurch House £25,000pa We're looking for a talented and proactive Marketing Executive to join Guidant Global's award-winning recruitment marketing team.As a market...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Resourcing Delivery Executive to be based in Heathrow area with an ASAP start date. Working for a global organisation we can offer a competitive wage of £11.28 per hour plus holiday pay within a friendly team environment.
The role will be ongoing.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Co-ordinates key activities in the recruitment life cycle including the co-ordination and scheduling of all assessment activities and interviews
- Co-ordinates central resourcing administrative processes and ensures that all campaigns are accurately tracked
- Co-ordinates and manages any candidate requests for reasonable adjustments in line with clear policies and processes
- Manages and ensures accurate processing and filling of all resourcing paperwork to set standards
- Drives all support functions to deliver to agreed targets, standards and SLA's
- Works collaboratively across the team and with line recruiting managers to ensure effective delivery of campaigns
- Communicates accurately and professionally in both verbal and written form with candidates, colleagues, and line managers
- Ensures that all resourcing admin activities are fully compliant
- Provides support to line managers and other members of the team with queries.
- Evidence of focused delivery against an agreed set of measures
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach
- Strong customer focus and exceptional customer service skills, including proactive service recovery
- Well-developed planning and organising skills, with ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills, understanding your impact on others and the ability to use a range of styles of influence
- High levels of oral and written communication
- Excellent Team Player
What we can offer you:
- Free parking
- Shuttle bus from local tube station
- Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
This a great opportunity for an individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.