Vacancy: Management of Change Coordinatoroffice hours Location: BRIMSDOWNWe are looking for Management of Change Coordinator to join our experienced team in Brimsdown.The successful applicant will...
Customer Experience Improvement Co-ordinator
Our client is a UK based FCA regulated organisation that specialises in the provision of business process services within the Life and Pensions industry. We're currently looking for a Customer Experience Improvement Co-ordinator.
As a member of the department management team the Customer Experience Operational Lead will bring the Voice of the Customer to life in their operational area as well as identifying and driving demonstrable customer experience improvements.
Principal accountabilities for this role are:
- Creation of your operational customer experience scorecard to bring to life the customer
- Produce MI, Insights and reports to meet all stakeholder reporting requirements
- Develop and deliver a customer experience tool box of interventions for day to day use
- Creatively bring to Life good and poor customer experience delivered by your operation and identify how improvements can be made. Agree a number of outputs and
- Identify process improvements and implement them to drive better customer experiences or engage the relevant stakeholders to drive these forward
- Work with stakeholders to make sure department Know How tools support the delivery of great customer experiences
- Identify cross DG, TCS and external benchmarks and best practice relevant to your team
- Identify opportunities for your operations to drive deeper digital customer engagement
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working with operations as part of a leadership team
- Customer Experience/Process Improvement focus
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
- Broad Product/Business knowledge (Life & Pensions)
- Personal involvement in process improvement activity
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills (particularly face to face).
- Ability to manage Stakeholders at all levels in the business (relationship management)
- Analytical skills.
Don't miss this opportunity apply today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.