Assistant Finance AnalystRoyston £20,000-£22,000 6 months Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturing company. The business specialises specifically in the manufacture...
£28,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Our client is a UK based FCA regulated organisation that specialises in the provision of business process services within the Life and Pensions industry. We're currently looking for a PMO Analyst.
Provides project control and support services for a medium/small project (typically Silver/Bronze) or works as a member of a PMO team for a larger programme or a number of smaller projects supporting the Project or Programme Manager to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives, ensuring that the benefits identified in the business case are realised.
Principal accountabilities for this role are:
- Programme/Project Set Up and Closure: Produces or ensures the production of Financial Management, Project Management Report (PMR) and Authority to Proceed (ATP) documentation, and supports the effective close down of programmes and projects and the capture of lessons learnt through the Post Implementation Review (PIR).
- Governance and Reporting: Delivers or contributes to the production and collation of status reports and relevant management information, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved, across projects and work streams ensuring these are captured within the Change Management Toolkit (CMT) and included at relevant programme management/governance forums.
- Monitoring and Control: Uses established project methodologies to control, log, manage and monitor project timescales, resources, costs, risks, assumptions, change control, issues and dependencies; benefit realisation, milestones and outcomes; and budgets, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved and escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs.
- Planning: Consolidates plans produced by PM resources across a programme or project and ensures right level of quality is achieved, identifies planning issues, undertakes QA to confirm that they have been resolved, and confirms that plans and statuses align. Supports the programme, project or work stream plan, tracking progress of deliverables, supporting milestones, tasks and activities, and ensuring the plans are kept up to date; and understanding the project critical path and how movement in deliverables impacts this, and producing MI to evidence this.
- Finance and Resource Management: Supports the collation, preparation and updating of financial and resource data and of financial and resource forecasting, ensuring that data is accurate, relevant and to right level of quality.
- Stakeholder Management: Provides input to the stakeholder management and communication plan, working with communications work streams across the Group to ensure plans are aligned and monitor the delivery of defined stakeholder activities.
- Internal/External Relationships: Builds and maintains relevant internal networks to share knowledge and best practice and to build the profile and capability of the PMO and change management Community.
- People and Self Development: Takes responsibility for self-development, actively seeking and providing feedback and responding accordingly.
- Risk: Timely and accurate completion of own deliverables, including production of MI, resource and milestone tracking, ensuring mitigating actions are in place where required.
- Group Values: Demonstrates Diligenta values and behaviour and encourages this in team members.
- Support: Provide ongoing support for the Head of Closed Book Change.
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate the following:
- Organisational awareness and market context
- Change Management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Risk, compliance and regulatory management proficiency
- Experience of supporting delivery of change & improvement
- Managing relationships
- Collaborative working and delivering results on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial management & control
Don't miss this opportunity apply today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.