My client is one of the largest and most respected business process service providers in the UK. Due to growth in their business, they...
My client is one of the largest and most respected business process service providers in the UK. Due to growth in their business, they are now looking to recruit a Reward Consultant to join their Reward team in Peterborough.
About the role:
As a Reward Consultant your main responsibility will be to support the delivery of a comprehensive & professional reward service to my client and to one of their 3rd party clients. This will include annual pay and bonus reviews, which need to be delivered within strict deadlines and to the highest quality.
The right candidate will need to take responsibility for certain benefits, including renewals and 3rd party governance activity whilst also using their reward expertise to undertake specific HR projects that support the reward strategy and policy development.
You role will also require you to:
- Undertake client and internal annual pay and bonus reviews which will include data preparation, modelling, calculations and letters
- Ad hoc data analysis support
- Continuous improvement of Reward processes
- Support/take ownership of reward-related aspects of wider HR projects as requested e.g. new business activity, system changes
The successful candidate will have:
- Experienced in a reward/comp & bens position
- Confident & experienced in using job evaluation methodology, preferably Towers Watson - this is essential
- Experience of managing/delivering annual remuneration reviews
- Excellent attention to detail / high standards
- Report writing skills
- Generous basic holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
If you are looking for your next opportunity and you think you have the skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.