A global organisation is looking for an interim Senior Financial Accountant for 3 months, to assist with the year-end accounts and statutory accounts preparation.The role...
A leading International organisation is looking for a SOX consultant/Manager for a 3 month contract.
Overall responsibility for the finance aspects of the systems and processes and provide support to the Head of Systems, Process and Controls. This includes pursuing the strategic agenda related to:
- Documentation of significant finance processes
- Review of existing financial processes to ensure that they remain fit for purpose, cost effective and functional
- Identification of improvements to existing finance processes
- Implementation of process improvement plans for existing finance processes
Operational ownership of the group's ICFR (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting) ensuring:
- Development of new financial processes to meet future business requirements
- Implementation of new processes that are sustainable, repeatable and reliable
- Identification and documentation of internal controls in respect of significant financial processes
- Identification of improvements to internal controls in respect of significant financial processes
- Design and implementation of improvements to internal controls in respect of significant financial processes
- Preparation and development of control frameworks in respect of each significant financial process
- Identification of key controls in respect of each significant financial process
- Development of a framework for the monitoring and reporting of the effectiveness of key internal controls over financial reporting
- Operational ownership of the internal controls over financial reporting process
- Supporting the review and implementation of Internal Audit recommendations and act as Finance's Risk Champion
Overall responsibility for the integrity, development and functionality of the business planning and consolidation system used for business planning, internal reporting, statutory consolidation, and external reporting.
- Management and development of the Finance risk management framework
- Provide support to the Tax team regarding the Senior Accounting Officer process
- Support the business with the submission of applications for grant monies
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified accountant or equivalent/ Auditor / SOA 404 Overview and Tester Training and IFRS
- 5 or more years of relevant experience ideally obtained in public practice or internal audit
- In depth knowledge and experience in the analysis, risk assessment, evaluation, and design of Finance processes, systems and internal controls
- Experience of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting and / or Sarbanes Oxley (404) desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly on own initiative and without close supervision
- Ability to interpret a broad range of complex process issues, evaluate options, design solutions, and present a compelling argument through written, numerical and oral solutions
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.