Project/Programme Analyst Edinburgh Circa. £30,000 + competitive benefits Our client is the leading provider of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P)...
Complaint Handler, Edinburgh, Permanent, ASAP Start, up to £22,000, Reputable Organisation. We're currently looking for a number of friendly individuals with excellent communication skills to join a leading provider of business process services to the UK Life and Pensions Industry. This is an opportunity to work within a fast-paced and dynamic FCA regulated organisation.
Daily required duties:
- Complaints are clarified and agreed by telephone with the customer ensuring the complaint is fully understood.
- Process customer and adviser appeals appropriately.
- The individual circumstances of the customer is recognised and the outcome is communicated with empathy.
- Trouble & Upset payments considered and authorised to agreed limits, or referred to appropriate next level.
- Complaint decisions discussed and agreed with customers by telephone and final decision communicated to the customer in writing.
- Systems are updated including supporting documentation to ensure a full and accurate record is maintained which details the complaint investigation, how the decision was reached and the outcome.
The successful candidate will have:
- GCSEs Maths and English at grade A-C.
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in both problem solving and decision making.
- 23 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Full and comprehensive training
- Performance related bonus
If you have the required skills and experience and you are looking for your next opportunity, my client will be happy to receive your application. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.