Executive Assistant3 monthsImmediate startCity of London/ West London A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated candidate to join the team for a...
City of London/ West London
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated candidate to join the team for a prestigious global professional services company. The role is paying a highly competitive rate of up to £18 per hour on an initial 3 month contract. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
As an Executive Assistant, you'll provide proficient personal assistant support to senior leaders in their business. You will be required to co-ordinate their activities and provide administrative support. This is a varied and challenging role which requires a high degree of flexibility, initiative and confidentiality.
- Effective diary management
- Travel, visa and accommodation management and co-ordination
- Ensure all purchase orders, invoices and expenses are completed in a timely manner
- Meeting co-ordination, preparation, efficiency and effectiveness
- Diary support- scanning of email, identifying regular tasks for EA to complete
- Communications- prepare draft proposals and presentations
- Office/meeting room bookings
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Point of contact for candidate queries
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong diary management (multiple diaries)
This is an Executive Assistant role in Central London starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £18 per hour. If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply now!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.