A leading public service organisation are looking for a Rent and Service Charge Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract, with a view of...
Technical Adviser, Life and Pensions
Our client is a UK based FCA regulated organisation that specialises in the provision of business process services within the Life and Pensions industry. We're currently looking for a Technical Adviser.
Technical Advisers (TAs) are members of the Technical Centre. They are expected to be experts in Pension and / or Life products, legislation, regulation, and to some extent the processes, systems and platforms used in the administration of our business. They provide technical consultancy and support to staff, external clients and their advisers. They are also responsible for providing specialist technical support on a variety of projects.
Principal accountabilities for this role are:
- Address and resolve legislative, product, compliance and non-standard process queries - providing in the moment coaching or training as appropriate. Referrals will be dealt with over the phone, via e-mail or face to face.
- Analyse referral trends, provide feedback and implement improvement activity to reduce queries by initiating process changes and/ or providing technical training.
- Disseminate technical information (written and verbal communication) ensuring full understanding and onward cascade to those impacted.
- Act as senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) for projects ensuring work undertaken is technically compliant and that risks are identified and raised in project risk registers.
- Assess the impact of change(s) on Customer Service and facilitate necessary changes.
- May be required to act as lead Technical Adviser - coordinating Technical Support involvement in projects across different business areas.
- Support the Business Acceptance Testing team by providing technical knowledge of product and processes whilst supporting testing before every BaNCS release.
- Support post release verification and regression testing after every BaNCS release and provide updates on all aspects of testing results.
- Provide technical consultancy and support to Customer Service in the resolution/ mitigation of risks and/ or introduction of controls e.g. closure of audit actions, compliance concerns, incidents and escalations, department specific risks / controls.
- Suggest, develop and / or support formal technical training programmes that raise the technical competence of CSRs / CSTRs.
- Develop skills and behaviours as agreed with team manager in order to support improved performance going forward.
- Maintain and develop knowledge in area of specialism.
- Develop breadth of knowledge across other product and platform ranges.
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate the following:
- Technical Expertise - Life and/ or Pensions.
- Communications skills - including ability to manage expectations, influence decisions, attain buy-in and effectively negotiate and compromise.
- Planning and organisation with ability to self-prioritise workload.
- Business awareness.
- Compliance and legislative awareness.
- Effective coaching and training skills.
Don't miss this opportunity apply today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.