A leading and ever evolving household brand are looking for an Accounts Technician within Fixed Assets for 8 weeks with the potential to extend.Job PurposeTo...
A leading and ever evolving household brand are looking for an Accounts Technician within Fixed Assets for 8 weeks with the potential to extend.
- To maintain an accurate Project Module based on requests for changes from customers
- To deliver high quality, efficient and timely Fixed Asset accounting services to customers
- To accurately capitalise costs from work in progress accounts
- To ensure the completeness and accuracy of assigned Fixed Assets accounts.
- Providing accurate and up to date technical & relevant end to end process expertise in assigned area
- High quality, accurate and timely delivery of services and outputs, including where applicable within operational metrics
- Prompt resolution of queries in an effective and professional manner
- Influencing and managing relationships with stakeholders (teams, functional, Partnership, external) to enable the successful delivery of activities and projects
- Own development and training
- Accountable for seeking to make continuous improvements to propositions, processes, controls and/or policies both proactively and based on feedback and insight from stakeholders, colleagues and clients
- Previous Finance experience - fixed assets
- Experience of Oracle Financial system
- Good IT skills, including Excel - used to working with large amounts of data and able to do V lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ideally - AAT studying or part qualified
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.