Senior Business AnalystPermanentStart Date: ASAP(Monday-Friday)About the role:This role will require you to lead areas of BAT that result in a robust testing of my client's...
Senior Business Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
About the role:
This role will require you to lead areas of BAT that result in a robust testing of my client's inhouse system from a business (Finance) perspective and ensure a smooth delivery into production for a specific project currently in commission.
The ideal candidate with be able:
- To assist with client meetings and business readiness and migration activities
- To plan and manage testing for key areas allocated
- To manage and liaise with senior managers both internal and external
- Put TCF principles at the heart of your daily activities
You will need to demonstrate that you deliver test scripting and test execution phases ensuring both are completed to quality, productivity and time line targets across all programmes. You will also need to ensure the test support teams deliver exceptional levels of support and test analysts in terms of quality and turn around by making sure defects are managed to resolution and requirement and solution gaps are resolved with the buy in of all stakeholders.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will have the following skills:
- Leading People
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Customer and Client Focus
- Commercial Acumen
- Financial Acumen
- Generous basic holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
Don't miss this opportunity, apply today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.