A large and growing organisation are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager with MULTI site invoicing experience. We are looking for an experienced Manager...
Our client who is experiencing growth is looking for a newly qualified commercial analyst to join their growing team!
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The Commercial Finance Analyst position is a fully commercial role responsible primarily for financial planning and analysis, budgeting/forecasting and decision support.
Revenue and cost analysis:
- Leading analysis into the key revenue and cost lines, and presenting insights as to where improvements can be made to benefit the business
- Identifying revenue trends to help inform pricing decisions and marketing approach
- Working alongside the procurement team to transform the procurement process to suit the growing business
- Working with relevant budget holders to implement changes and evaluate impact
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Manager with the annual budgeting process for the UK and International portfolio
- Communicating budgets to all parts of the business
- Actual vs Budget analysis:
- Establishing internal processes to communicate performance against budget to individual budget holders, making the process interactive and accessible for those involved
Maintenance of long term forecasting model
- Flagging opportunities/risks to the Senior Finance Team ahead of time
- Responsibility for identifying, analysing and reporting on risks/variables affecting long term view. To include (but not limited to) rent reviews, rating revaluation, market conditions
- Responsible for drafting key deliverables for the main stakeholders (Investors/Board/Heads of Department), including board packs, one off reports, and ad hoc analysis
- Supporting the Senior Finance Team with scenario analysis and ad hoc modelling as required
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant: ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent, post 1-3 years
- Advisory background is an advantage
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent Excel capability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage a portfolio of responsibilities, prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Technical excellence
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.