A large and growing organisation are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager with MULTI site invoicing experience. We are looking for an experienced Manager...
Start date: ASAP
£25 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Payroll Supervisor based in Bracknell for an ASAP start date initially for a period of 6 months. The role is working for a leading UK retailer in a corporate head office environment. On offer is a competitive rate of £25 per hour, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
Role will also include:
- Managing team to deliver high quality and timely deliverables within area of responsibility, according to operational targets
- Technical knowledge of team and own deliverables, and relevant
- end to end processes
- Managing team work scheduling both day to day and longer term (including absences/holidays) to ensure sufficient Service Delivery
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of team outputs through quality assurance framework and up-to-date SOPs
- Compliance with and the effective performance of key relevant internal controls and regulatory requirements within teams including those required under the ICF
- Ensuring Compliance within team with relevant internal and external regulatory/statutory policies including information and data privacy and security
- Previous experience with payroll
- Relevant qualification e.g. CIPP
- Demonstrable track record with managing teams
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management and customer Service Delivery
- Detailed working knowledge and experience of area
- Up-to-date experience within UK payroll, including legislative / regulatory environment, payroll policy and relevant accounting
- Preferred candidates will have experience working in a share service/head office environment or have experience using Oracle financial systems.
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.