Our client who is experiencing growth is looking for a newly qualified commercial analyst to join their growing team!Purpose of Role/Job OverviewThe Commercial Finance Analyst...
A large and growing organisation are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager with MULTI site invoicing experience. We are looking for an experienced Manager on a permanent basis who also will be managing a team of 5+.
- Code and process all incoming supplier invoices and credit notes and input them into Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ensure accuracy of invoices posted and targets achieved (>50 invoices per person per day)
- Ensure that the finance email inbox is kept up to date and ensure that all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and all supplier queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Take ownership of creditors ledger, ensuring all accounts are fully reconciled
- Perform regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Meet with key suppliers as and when required to resolve any issues / ensure smooth payment process
- Act as a key point of contact to the wider business
- Support management accounts team with accounts payable queries
- Responsible for account maintenance and timely payment of invoices for rent, service charge and utilities
- Oversee and review the preparation of payment runs on a weekly basis for review and approval by the Finance Manager
- Ensure that the team issue remittance for the creditor/supplier at the point the payment run is approved
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Previous team management
- Commercially aware
- Communication skills
- Previous experience of system implementation
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA (desirable)
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.