Customer Delivery Van Driver Weekends We are looking for friendly, efficient and motivated Customer Delivery Drivers to help deliver to a well know food retailer's...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Demand Planner to be based in Camberley with an ASAP start date. Working for the Global Leader in eye care we can offer a competitive wage of £18.50 per hour plus holiday pay and a collaborative team environment.
The role will be for an initial duration of 6 months with the potential to extend and you will be responsible for leading the Sales and Operations Planning processes for aligned customer groups.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring robust supply of products to meet customer needs
- Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers
- Act as key point of contact for aligned customer groups
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to support the demand and planning requirements
- Manage order placement
- Produce reports/analysis
- Leading external customer meetings, exploring opportunities for collaborative demand planning and improvements to service levels
- Proven work experience gained within a demand management/logistics/supply chain environment
- Detailed logistics knowledge gained and ideally with experience of using forecasting systems
- Advanced excel skills
- Proactive and motivated
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
IN ADDITION YOU MAY BENEFIT FROM:
- Free parking facilities
- A subsidised cafeteria and deli bar
- An onsite gym for a small monthly fee
- A free shuttle bus between Farnborough station and the office
This a great opportunity for a focused and collaborative individual to deliver extraordinary results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.