A career that's life-changingSenior Business Support Officer England North NewcastleSalary Up to £23, 800 How Action for Children worksAction for Children does what's right, does...
An excellent opportunity has arisen to become part of the Newcastle Finance team that is responsible for activities providing a service to customers, suppliers and employees following set processes and procedures in support of Financial Shared Services activities
- Process documentation on to the appropriate accounting systems, ensuring proper authorisation in accordance with departmental guidelines and group risk control and audit requirements.
- Maintain customer, supplier and employee records and process all documentation accurately within agreed time-scales.
- Complete month end routines, to produce financial reconciliation of the various control and bank accounts as necessary, whilst producing and distributing various pre-defined and/or adhocmanagement reports as appropriate.
- Receive, investigate and promptly resolve customer, supplier and employee queries providing advice and guidance as requested.
- Carry out a designated range of general office duties to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office
- Good communication skills.
- Numeracy skills.
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Data rational.
- Methodical and detail conscious.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.