A large and growing organisation are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager with MULTI site invoicing experience. We are looking for an experienced Manager...
A leading organisation is looking for a programme leader for a temporary contract.
- Act as the Finance functional programme leader; reporting to the CFO and forming part of the Finance Leadership team
- Challenge current ways of working to ensure the most efficient process and tools are implemented.
- Work with the Finance Leadership Team and the Operating Model Lead to shape and deliver new ways of working
- Enable the successful adoption of new ways of working for Finance
- Ensure communication and engagement between Finance and the Programme is maintained throughout the programme
- Liaise with financial reporting, tax, treasury, FP&A, IT and other functions across the company to ensure joined up processes are implemented.
- Change leader for Finance for the programme
- Lead a small team of SMEs on requirements gathering
- Responsible for providing detailed and expert input to the programme regarding their functional area
- Responsible for sign-off of functional requirements
- Responsible for sign-off of finance operating model design
- Provide the programme with SME's to support the workstream leads in delivery activity
- Reporting & Data Validation
- Assist the ERP Implementation team in implementing change management strategies to support end users in positively adopting new systems and procedures throughout the project.
- Experience in Finance operations ideally using SAP or Oracle;
- Gravitas with proven ability of influencing multiple stakeholders
- Experience working on a transformational programme
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, communication and partnering skills with both technical and functional end users
- Experience working in a large corporate / shared service environment
- Degree-level or other relevant professional qualifications in Finance/Accounting/Commerce
- Experience in implementing an ERP Project
- High level business processing and analysis skills
- Collaborative style with strong interpersonal and stakeholder communication management skills
- Must be able to set priorities, analyses problems and formalise clear effective solutions
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.