Supply Chain Administrator
£11.28 per hour plus holiday pay
12 month contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Supply Chain Administrator to be based in Huddersfield, looking to start immediately. The role is working for an international agricultural company, offering a competitive wage of £11.28 per hour plus holiday pay in a friendly team environment.
Some Key Accountabilities Include:
Supporting supply chain, including procuring raw materials, managing production process.
- Dispatching products and updating systems in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all components are available for manufacturing.
- Record and update business systems, giving updates on purchases, plans and financials
- Matching of financial records to ensure accuracy
- Liaising with external suppliers and production plants, raising any complaints
- Conducting stock checks on the production site
- 2+ years of working in a busy administration role
- Experience of working with supply chain is preferred.
- Ability to challenge and question others.
- High attention to detail and thoroughness
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, GSAP preferred.
- Able to manage workload and prioritise key tasks.
- Building strong internal and external relationships.
This an amazing opportunity for a focused Supply Chain Administrator to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation. If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role, please apply now!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.