Administrator6 months initiallyImmediate start£14.00 per hourFrimley, Camberley Are you an experienced administrator looking to work for a world renowned pharmaceutical company?A fantastic opportunity has arisen...
A leading health care company is looking for a temporary Quality Administrator until November 2019.
The Quality Assistant is responsible for providing procedural support to all members of the Quality Team. This includes core administrative duties such as general filing, meetings and travel and budget support, and more specialised functional activities such as managing local tracking databases, generating periodic reports, data entry into global databases and assisting with maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- General filing duties, stationary ordering and sorting departmental post
- Assist with team travel arrangements, meeting organisation and other administrative activities
- Raise and track purchase orders for all department activities
- Supporting management of audits and inspections
- Under the supervision of the Quality Officers
- Extract data from various databases and compile monthly reports
- Submit global Quality Indicator data on a monthly basis
- Coordinate data collection and reporting for company KPIs
No prior industry experience is required however the following would be advantagous:
- Experience in Quality Assurance or a related discipline
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines for drugs and devices
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, 13485 and other quality legislative requirements
- Database and reporting expertise
- Commercial awareness of the vision care market and or pharmaceutical industry; knowledge and understanding of products, services and marketplace
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.