#TeamGuidant are currently recruiting for a recruitment administrator to be based on one of our client sites in Tadworth, supporting our recruitment team.This is a...
Are you a meticulous Administrator with keen eye for detail and experience of working within an HR/Recruitment team? Bristol City Council requires your skills to provide a responsive, timely, accurate and professional HR resourcing service to employees at Bristol City Council.
- Pay rate: £10.92 p/h
- Full time position
- Start date: ASAP for 2 months minimum
- Interviews: 7th May until 11th May
- Provide recruitment advice and support to internal and external clients
- HR administration - specifically in processing candidate applications
- Provide administration support to hiring managers on recruitment and selection administration including new starter paperwork, Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) checks, references etc.
- Quality check adverts and job paperwork submitted by hiring managers ensuring they meet the requirements of predetermined BCC professional standards e.g. the 'Hiring Manager Checklist'
- Produce accurate and professional information to hiring managers, candidates and other relevant stakeholders
- Processing data using relevant systems to ensure accurate records are maintained and key performance targets/objectives are met
- Production of accurate performance and management information
- Produce standard contract of employments, offer and variation letters in line with service level agreements and to meet statutory legislation
- Provide support to recruiting managers on advertising procedures, processes and timescales
The successful candidate will need:
- Proven Administration experience
- Experience of recruitment or HR administration
- Ability to work effectively within a pressurised environment.
If you possess the required skills and interested in working for Bristol City Council's HR Resourcing team please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.