An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and meticulous Data Protection Administrator to work for Bristol City Council on a 3 month contract. You will be supporting a member of the Data Protection team ensuring the service meets its statutory data protection and compliance requirements and provide efficient and effective support in delivering the GDPR Project.
- Ensure documentation and computer systems are in line with data protection
- Ensure data remains up-to-date and is destroyed when necessary
- Working diligently through vast amounts of administration to support a busy department to meet their strict deadlines
- Highlighting potential issues and concerns to the organisation
- Must have a good understanding of DPA and compliance requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Pay rate: 13.45 p/h
Location: Bristol City Centre
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the criteria please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.