A leading health care company is looking for a temporary Quality Administrator until November 2019.The Quality Assistant is responsible for providing procedural support to all...
6 months initially
£14.00 per hour
Are you an experienced administrator looking to work for a world renowned pharmaceutical company?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Administrator based in Frimley for an ASAP start date initially for a period of 6 months, with possibility of extension. On offer is a competitive rate of £14.00 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
Your responsibilities include:
- . To support the QA Department by ensuring that document systems are maintained and activities to transfer local SOPs and associated documents into the new ESOPs system are carried out efficiently and accurately to relevant regulatory standards.
- Obtain and prepare information to support the monitoring and evaluation of current Good Manufacturing Practise (cGMP) compliance, including Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Responsible for gathering the data required for the monthly Quality Review Meeting, taking minutes during the meeting and circulating approved minutes and slides.
- Responsible for the review and archiving of all QA documentation.
- Responsible for raising Purchase Orders as necessary, on the local SRM system.
- Support other quality activities, as required; to ensure the effective performance of the Quality department and to maintain/develop the Quality System such as preparing technical documents e.g. Product Specific Annexes (PSA's) or Quality Assurance Agreements (QAA's).
What skills should you bring?
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy under pressure
- Administration background is preferred
- Customer and client focused
- Self-motivated with energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills in order to build relationships
This is an Administrator role in Frimley starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £14.00 per hour. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.