Supply Chain Administrator£11.28 per hour plus holiday pay12 month contractHuddersfieldA fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Supply Chain Administrator to be based in...
A leading luxury British retail brand is looking for a Procurement Travel Operations Assistant to join their corporate travel team. This role is a full-time position, paying £10 to £12 per hour plus holiday pay.
- Supporting the Travel Manager for t new operational processes and stakeholder engagement
- Leading and supporting procurement and contracting activities
- Supporting the day to day operational aspects of Travel Services to ensure company-wide satisfaction
- Manage travel queries to ensure SLAs are met, delivering responses efficiently and effectively across telephone, email and Remedy Force
- Geting involved in call meeting queries between IT, HR, Finance and Burberry's Travel Management Company
- Managing queries relating to the Online Booking Tool - raising support cases and coordinating updates and responses
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders (bookers, PAs, travellers) to obtain support in the delivery of the Travel Programme and embed the Travel and Expense Policy
- Data cleansing and analysis of Travel portfolio data - reporting against trends and non-compliance
- Regular audit checks to ensure Burberry negotiated rates are loaded correctly with suppliers and the Online Booking Tool
- Root cause analysis for supplier payment issues
- Leading some smaller project and initiatives within the Category
- An excellent eye for detail with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Team oriented approach and collaborative with a flexible, proactive attitude
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Natural problem solver
- Corporate travel knowledge desirable
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.