Temporary Pensions Administrator
£10.95 per hour plus holiday pay
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated administrator based in Chesterfield for an ASAP start and initially until the end of September. The role is working for a leading UK communications operator where there can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
- To provide effective administrative support.
- Compiling accurate and complete information updates into the internal system.
- Respond to queries and correspondence, ensuring all work is in a timely manner
- Making sure all guidelines and protocols are followed
- Liaising with other departments and 3rd party companies
- Supporting with any project or ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Ensure that all internal records and databases are kept up to date
- Great communicator
- Administrative background
- Pensions experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Able to work in a fast paced team
- Able to complete repetitive tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.