Calling all Baby massage and Yoga therapists/ Practitoners Early Years
Grow Senior Experience Leader
Location: Bromley, (covering 6 children centres in Bromley - TN16 3TN, BR6 9BH, BR1 4OX, SE9 4AT, SE20, 8UX, BR5 2RB)
Contract type: Fixed Term, Part Time, Term Time Only
Salary: £20,419, plus Outer London Allowance: £1775 per annum, Pro-rata
Hours: 8 hours a week
Can be homebased, or work remotely from one of our Bromley sites
We are looking for experienced Early Years Practitioners to work as Senior Grow Experience Leaders across six children centres in Bromley, working with our Grow by Action for Children service to deliver an antenatal, baby massage and baby yoga service. Each experience is an hour to an hour and a half, attachment and brain development underpin everything we do. You need to be trained in baby massage and baby yoga, we will train you to deliver antenatal classes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us and grow!
How will you make a difference?
- By giving parents an insight into their baby or toddlers development and helping them to reach their milestones.
- By developing a baby or toddler's interests, letting them discover the fascinating world around them where wonder leads to curious, imaginative babies and toddlers and happy confident parents.
- By helping parents to feel more confident as a new parent, their child is a unique individual who doesn't come with a manual and we know that at times being a parent isn't easy.
- By helping parents to recognise and understand their baby's unique cues so they can give him/her what he/she needs.
- By reviewing and evaluating service provision with others, ensuring continued improvements are made.
- A Level 3 Early Years and Childcare qualification e.g. NNEB, CACHE, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education.
- A minimum level 3 qualification in Baby / infant massage or equivalent and / or
- A minimum level 3 qualification in Baby yoga or equivalent
How does Grow by Action for Children work?
We care about parents and their family and want to make sure that their child gets the best start in life possible. We are here to provide a range of high quality classes designed to support the positive mental health and well-being during first few months and years of a child's life and their parents.
It's an exciting time to be part of Grow! Being a new, fresh and modern network of experiences we value ideas and fresh thinking. Our people are at the heart of this and we actively seek innovative, creative and energetic people who are committed to shaping children's lives. Whilst we are new, supporting children to be the best they can be is in our DNA. We have sprung from a charity steeped in history for breaking new ground for children, and that history is fundamental to our beliefs and approach. Our people will help us on our journey to be the best provider of high quality experiences to children and their families throughout the UK - come and join us in shaping our future for children!
What are you waiting for? This is a great opportunity to support, guide and inspire. Apply now!
Please call Ruksana on 07741900626 or email: Ruksana.Begum @actionforchildren.org.uk to discuss
We are committed to safer recruitment practices to protect our service users, therefore all applicants are expected to have an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding best-practice.
Action for Children is passionate about promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons particularly people with Disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic applicants, as these groups are currently under-represented in our workforce.