#Teamguidant currently have an amazing opportunity for an Account Director to be based on-site with one of our clients at Liverpool Docks on a permanent basis.
This exciting new opportunity will see you providing strategic and operational direction and control for one of our large accounts; with overall accountability and responsibility for its operational performance and growth. This senior level role will see you being responsible for all of the following:
Direct line management and development of Account and Operations Managers.
- Development and management of strategic level customer relationships
- Provide strategic and operational direction for the account.
- Drive performance and drive change initiatives across account.
- Regular presentations to the client.
- Involvement in union negotiations and the ability to diffuse situations and bring all parties to an agreed conclusion
- Overall responsibility for operational budgetary and P&L control
- Provide operational expertise to support development of the business
- Drive and support change throughout the business as required
To be eligible you will need excellent people management skills within a unionised environment, a good understanding of HR & H&S processes and procedures as well as experience in an Account management /operational role. You will also need strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills as well as the ability to drive performance across the account.
As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in contingent workforce management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! We love making a difference to our client's businesses and helping them to succeed. Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for?
We are unswervingly committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process - just let us know how we can help!
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.