#Teamguidant currently have an amazing opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to be based at our amazing Devonshire Square office in London on a permanent basis with the option on flexible working.
This exciting opportunity will see you managing the successful delivery of Technology projects and Technology Workstreams for Guidant. You will be working closely with Client Solutions, Impellam Group IT SMEs and the Head of Technical Projects and a typical day will consist of the following:
Ownership for delivery of the Technology Workstream for new and existing client service implementations across simultaneous projects and technology initiatives.
- Create and own Technology project plans including effective risk and issue management.
- Establish and maintain project governance for the Technology Workstream.
- Project management of the Technology Workstream and subject matter experts
- Manage internal relationships and communications to key stakeholders
- Work closely with various business areas to translate business requirements into clearly defined technical requirements.
- Act as the interface between Guidant and parent company (Impellam) back office functions
- Prepare suitable user and technical support documentation
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has experience of working in the MSP /RPO /Recruitment industry ideally with some form of PM certification (Prince 2 or similar)
As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in contingent workforce management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! We love making a difference to our clients' businesses and helping them to succeed. Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for?
As a Clear Assured, Disability Confident leader we are unswervingly committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process - just let us know how we can help!
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.