Bristol City Council requires a reactive, professional and autonomous Senior Administrator to support a team in preparation for the new Data Protection ruling. Location: Bristol...
Bristol City Council requires a reactive, professional and autonomous Senior Administrator to support a team in preparation for the new Data Protection ruling.
Location: Bristol City Centre
Pay rate: 10.92p/h
Length: 2.5 months
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a senior administrator to help organise an important and highly visible project to help the organisation prepare for new data protection rules. The administrator will act as the interface between the project team, key contacts across the business and external suppliers. They will distribute correspondence, file completed documentation and maintain accurate records so that progress can be reported to stakeholders across the organisation. The role requires an experienced senior administrator as it will be necessary for the individual to make appropriate decisions about how best to handle issues when they arise.
- Organise and manage project mailboxes to ensure an effective flow of communications
- Distribute correspondence and completed documentation to suppliers, project team and business contacts
- Manage and maintain a reliable filing system for completed documentation using a document management system
- Update tracking spreadsheets in MS Excel
- Produce and distribute weekly progress reports from MS Excel to a range of stakeholders
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of working effectively in a senior administrator role is essential
- Good IT skills and in particular confident using Excel and Outlook is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills dealing with colleagues and suppliers is essential
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a project team is essential
If you have the experience stated above don't hesitate to apply for the role by contacting me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.