Solid Form Team Leader; Cambridge; Permanent role; Competitive salary and excellent benefits packageOur client, a large international and world leading company in pharmaceutical industry seeks...
Solid Form Team Leader; Cambridge; Permanent role; Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Our client, a large international and world leading company in pharmaceutical industry seeks an experienced Project Manager/ Team Leader to manage multiple pharmaceutical projects to meet objectives, timescales and budgets, as well as developing expertise in new technology areas to fit project requirements. Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to provide five years of work references, CRB check and undertake a credit check.
Skills and Experience:
- Postgraduate qualification (or equivalent experience) in a chemistry related discipline or pharmaceutical sciences and significant experience in solid-state chemistry / preformulation
- Proven experience leading projects and people in a pharmaceutical environment
- Extensive relevant experience and understanding of working in a CRO environment & knowledge of GMP, GLP and ISO 9001 is desirable
- Experience in polymorph studies, salt selection, solid state, crystallization would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on the client and specific project, please submit your CV to Shanila.Fernando@guidantgroup.com or contact Shanila Fernando on 01763256331.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.