As the Program Director, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office team assigned to a specific Guidant Global MSP client. You will be empowered to manage both the day-to-day operations and strategic development of the program in conjunction with the Client Sponsor and with the support of a dedicated Service Delivery team and Shared Back-Office Services team. You and your team will be expected to drive flawless execution of the day-to-day operations and provide ongoing client service and satisfaction at the highest level. We are looking for an experienced MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for excellence.
The person in this role will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership to the PMO including, but not limited to, delivery of Contingent Labor and Statement of Work (SOW) requirements and solutions. This will require the development and implementation of delivery requirements, processes and procedures, while working in conjunction with client managers, stakeholders, and other functional areas such as Procurement, Legal, Human Resources and Finance
Key focus areas and indicators of success are as follows:
- Program Management > a top priority for you and the team will be ensuring successful delivery of the ongoing program requirements including, but not limited to:
- Day-to-Day Operations - ensure SLA/KPI compliance is met at all levels;
- Supplier/Vendor Management - supplier rationalization and optimization;
- Client Relationship & Satisfaction Management - develop and maintain exceptional business relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors;
- Project Management - overall responsibility for management and implementation of program/project modifications and enhancements;
- Billing, Reporting & Analytics - ensure accurate and timely billing, reporting and ongoing analysis (includes both scheduled and ad hoc requests).
- Program Leadership > working both independently and with Guidant Global / Client Leadership, you will determine and deliver the overarching value proposition as well as provide subject matter expertise and guidance to Program Stakeholders for the following:
- Contingent Workforce Management Trends - illustrate and incorporate an ongoing understanding of staffing, contingent workforce and general human resources trends;
- Continuous Improvement - use experience, data and analytics to drive improvements in program process, utilization and satisfaction;
- Business Development / Opportunities for Program Expansion - ongoing evaluation and prioritization of program expansion opportunities;
- Thought Leadership - through regular communications and executive client presentations, you will be expected to bring current trends, data/analysis and your subject matter expertise to advance both the client program and Bartech's overall approach to MSP solutions.
- Program Team Management & Development > a world class team is core to the success of any program; you will be responsible for overall Service Delivery team management including day-to-day tasks, communication, goal-setting and career development.
- Personnel management - day-to-day responsibilities, team dynamics, annual goals, performance management, career development, mentorship, etc.;
- Communication - delivery of relevant corporate, client and team communications;
- Issue Resolution - ongoing management and resolution of any program/team/people issues.
- Program Financial Performance > as Program Lead, you will have the ultimate responsibility of ensuring that annual program financial objectives are met. This involves having a complete understanding of all components of the program P&L (headcount, spend, revenue, system costs, operating expenses & operating income) so as to meet / exceed annual budgets.
Individuals that will likely thrive in this role are those that have program and project management experience in Human Resources, Procurement or related functional areas. In order to succeed, individuals will need to be highly competent leaders who take initiative, yet are adaptable in dynamic environments, are able to routinely provide analytical and strategic thinking and are very comfortable delegating work to both direct and indirect reports (and ultimately holding them accountable for the finished work product).
- Financial management concepts
- Effective communication methods
- Managed Service Programs / MSP
- Vender Management Systems / VMS
- Statement of Work Oversight
- Suppler Management / Partnership
- Problem solving techniques
- Thought Leadership
- Problem solve
- Present and facilitate effective meetings at all client levels
- Negotiate and manage contracts
- Analyze data
- Manage a team, including remote members
- Act in a diplomatic manner
- Effectively use MS Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and W
- Bachelor's degree in business or other discipline appropriate to the industry preferred. MBA or equivalent experience a plus
General Understanding of:
- Human Resources
- MSP / Human Capital / Staffing
Years Of Experience:
5+ to 7 Years in MSP / Managed Services / Contingent Staffing
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.