Do you love managing the recruiting process?
Are you great at building relationships?
Would you like to be in a position where you can make an impact?
Then check out what its like to be an MSP Talent Consultant with Guidant!
We are looking for an experienced staffing/recruiting professional who will sit onsite at one of our large clients in St. Louis This person will:
- Develop long lasting professional relationships by partnering with hiring managers while becoming a SME for an exclusive client's contingent staffing needs
- Collaborate with national staffing partners, expanding your industry foot-print
- Manage the recruiting process and keep the flow moving swiftly
- Screen candidates that have been submitted by vendors and suppliers for open positions at the client site
- Offer training on the VMS system to hiring managers to ensure proper utilization
Our mission is to deliver highly valued Talent Solutions that help our clients win in the Marketplace!! As an MSP Specialist, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific client. You will be empowered to manage a book of business and will be responsible for facilitating all aspects of the end to end contingent labor hiring process for the client, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS). We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment and have a passion for customer service.
- Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems
- Recruiting and/or HR
Minimum of 3 years' experience in the Staffing industry - preferably in recruiting, account coordination, Managed Service Provider or related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Location Kansas City, Missouri, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.