Role: Quality Assurance Advisor -27808 Permanent role
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Our client, a large international and world leading company in manufacturing sector seeks an experienced Quality Assurance Advisor to support the shift team within the manufacturing facilities on a Lates, Early and Night (LEN) shift pattern. You will be responsible for improvements to quality processes and metrics; you will ensure the correct procedures are followed focusing on reject reduction and customer satisfaction. The shift patterns are 22:00-06:00, 14:00-22:00 and 06:00-14:00 on a rotating basis. Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to provide five years of work references and undertake a credit check.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree level in Chemistry or engineering or equivalent (preferable).
- Detailed knowledge of customer specifications and how to interpret them.
- Previous experience in leading root cause analysis for major internal quality events and non-conformities including rejects
- Knowledge of the QMS. Knowledge of IATF 16949 and other customer quality standards.
- Good knowledge of Quality tools.
- Ability to lead and coach 4CPs.
- Willingness to use initiative to achieve results with a focus
- Focus upon delivering a high quality customer service.
For further information on the client and specific project, please submit your CV to Shanila.Fernando@guidantgroup.com or contact Shanila Fernando on 01763254850.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.