Customer Service Advisor, Salisbury, Permanent, salary up to £17,500, 35 Hours per week, start date of 12th February 2018. My client are one of the...
#Teamguidant currently have a vacancy for on-site recruitment partner to be based with one of our clients in Liverpool. This is a really great opportunity to work alongside our client dealing with all recruitment, developing excellent stakeholder /supplier and internal relationships to ensure full facilitation of the whole recruitment lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities will include all of the following:
Provide a consultative recruitment service to hiring managers:
- Develop strategic and collaborative relationships with the customer and suppliers.
- Create presentations and analysis on market trends/insight, salary survey's and related projects.
- Ensure full job briefings are undertaken for every role recruited and involvement in directly sourcing some of them.
- Support retention initiatives on-site including exit surveys.
- Ensure all recruitment administration is completed in line with SLA
- Create, manage and support assessment centres.
- Sourcing any required job vacancies using the most appropriate candidate attraction and sourcing methods.
- Provide company manager training and deliver workshops.
- Support planning and forecasting with the client.
- Conduct employee profiling exercises to ensure we are best in class.
We are looking for someone with a recruitment background, who is able to act as the main point of contact with our client and have demonstrable experience in influence and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels.
As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in contingent workforce management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! We love making a difference to our client's businesses and helping them to succeed. Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for?
We are unswervingly committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process - just let us know how we can help!
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.