Customer Service Advisor, Salisbury, Permanent, salary up to £17,500, 35 Hours per week, start date of 12th February 2018. My client are one of the...
#Teamguidant currently have a vacancy for a finance recruiter to be based at our prestigious London office in Devonshire Square with the option of flexible working. This is a really great opportunity to work with all our clients sourcing finance vacancies for them on an exclusive basis as well as developing excellent stakeholder /supplier and internal relationships to ensure full facilitation of the whole recruitment lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities will include all of the following:
- Ultimate responsibility for providing high quality service to Guidant Account Teams as allocated, nurturing relationships and delivering optimum direct fill as per Guidant direct sourcing strategy
- Develop productive and collaborative relationships across Contingent and Permanent CST Teams and across the Guidant business
- Sourcing candidates for contingent and permanent Finance vacancies
- Identify and use the most appropriate candidate attraction and sourcing methods
- Screening CVs against criteria and competencies
- Being accountable for ensuring all screening is conducted in a timely and effective manner
- Accurately match candidates to vacancies, taking full assignment details
- Ensuring all administration is completed in line with requirements of internal stakeholders
We are looking for someone with a finance recruitment background who is interested in starting or progressing their career within the exciting world of RPO!
As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in contingent workforce management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! We love making a difference to our client's businesses and helping them to succeed. Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for?
We are unswervingly committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process - just let us know how we can help!
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.