Customer Service Advisor, Salisbury, Permanent, salary up to £17,500, 35 Hours per week, start date of 12th February 2018. My client are one of the...
#Teamguidant currently have a vacancy for on-site recruitment /HR advisor to be based with one of our clients in Wrexham. This is a really great opportunity to work alongside our client dealing with all recruitment and HR issues as well as developing excellent stakeholder /supplier and internal relationships. This role will involve travel to some other client sites and car allowance is included
Your main responsibilities will include all of the following:
Manage the temporary workforce to ensure that HR issues are dealt with in-line with the correct management process and within the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Manage and administer payroll.
- To build strong relationships with client management, temporary workforce and local employment agencies.
- Ensure that all bookings are filled in line with the client's service level agreement (SLA).
- Attend all operational client meetings where Guidant presence is required.
- Produce weekly statistical information to the client on Guidant workforce performance.
- Ensure that all current employment and Health and Safety laws, legislative or otherwise are maintained.
- Ensure that all the clients' strategic staffing decisions are made in consultation with Guidant
- Communicate with the client to ensure they are aware of progress against particular orders and provide relevant feedback.
We are looking for someone with a recruitment or HR background who is able to act as the main point of contact with our client and temporary workforce.
As part of #teamguidant you will be joining an international outsourcing company specialising in contingent workforce management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. We bring simplicity to complex recruitment processes and we love what we do! We love making a difference to our client's businesses and helping them to succeed. Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running and are a Times 100 Top company to work for?
We are unswervingly committed to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -if you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process - just let us know how we can help!
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.