Recovery Plant Team leader; Royston, Hertfordshire; Permanent role; Competitive salary and excellent benefits packageOur client, a large international and world leading company in precious metal...
Recovery Plant Team leader; Royston, Hertfordshire; Permanent role; Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Our client, a large international and world leading company in precious metal refining sector seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Plant Team Leader to develop a high performing team that delivers departmental and business goals and objectives. You will also be responsible for the compliant operation of the Effluent Plant and the periodic monitoring of site service processes; you will be responsible for planning resource to enable the fulfilment of the plan, communicating changes and risks to the plan to other team leaders and production management. Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to provide five years of work references and undertake a credit check. This is day shift role.
Skills and Experience:
- Grade C or equivalent in Mathematics, English and a Science (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience of effective leadership of people in production plant or manufacturing environment/
- Previous experience in recycle or waste or recovering plant
- Strong safety awareness
- Experience with site service operations e.g. steam, cooling water, water treatment
- Exposure to lean approach manufacturing
- Experience of working with performance metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Understanding of the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO15001
- Experience of implementing talent and workforce planning strategies, organisation design
For further information on the client and specific project, please submit your CV to Shanila.Fernando@guidantgroup.com or contact Shanila Fernando on 01763254850.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.