Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines...
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
- Working with the Head of Risk & Assurance to develop and manage the Heathrow Management System. This will include engaging with stakeholders across Heathrow, in particular the core management system working group.
- Develop the Programme/Project reporting. Set up an manage the internal stakeholder reporting forums.
- Set up and manage the project governance, ensure steering group and exec sponsors are adequately kept informed.
- Liaison and discussions key stakeholders - Subject Matter experts - across the business to develop the key elements of the system.
- Support the Head of Risk & Assurance Management with the roll out of the Heathrow Management System Sharepoint tool.
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid experience in project management, dealing with complex challenges, and multiple deliverables.
- Experience of delivery projects through formal programme and project methodologies
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of building, maintaining and influencing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Join Heathrow, and you'll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Heathrow believes that diverse talent makes them stronger - not least because they welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, they are driven by inclusivity and they celebrate individuality.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.