Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines...
Head of HR Shared Services
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your role will involve:
- As a key member of the Business Support Centre (BSC) senior leadership team, proactively contribute to, support and drives changes in line with the BSC business direction and in support of Heathrow's changing needs
- Drive colleague engagement in a team of c. 50 colleagues to support the continual development of HR services to Heathrow across payroll, employee service desk, resourcing and security services
- Champion process and policy compliance and advocate the company's agreed self-service operating model in all interactions.
- Support the business in the provision of key data and analysis to provide one version of the truth and key decision making support
- Foster strong partner relationships, with individual Process Owners and People Services Director
- Through team working between BSC and Heathrow teams, drive continual improvement in tangible business benefit through delivery of the agreed business outcome
We're looking for people who have:
- Experienced HR practitioner (CIPD) leading a sizeable team and/or HR Shared Services experience with general management responsibility
- Proven leadership in a diverse operational environment
- Demonstrate ability to drive results and performance through others
- Clear experience of establishing and developing key senior stakeholder relationships, and the ability to demonstrate the increased effectiveness of these relationships
- Experience in driving activities forward to own timeline and under own initiative while maintaining full support of organisation
Join Heathrow, and you'll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Heathrow believes that diverse talent makes them stronger - not least because they welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, they are driven by inclusivity and they celebrate individuality.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.