Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines...
Loyalty & Programme Manager
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your role will involve:
- Loyalty Strategy & Planning- to devise/optimise and deliver a loyalty strategy based on data analysis
- Product/Service Ownership- to take full operational ownership of the Heathrow Rewards programme. To ensure the proposition remains relevant for Heathrow's passengers and continues to deliver upon revenue expectations
- Budget accountability- to own and manage the loyalty budget and advise at budget meetings status of PO's and additional expenditure to budget. To ensure wider CRM & eBusiness team identify savings to assist the greater group and ensure they return back at the end of the financial year within budget
- Procurement- to manage with the procurement department the necessary tender processes and the conclusion/management of related supplier contracts
- Subject Matter expertise- provide knowledge on emerging loyalty innovation to audiences
We're looking for people who have:
- Experience within loyalty marketing (operating or consultative roles)
- Experience of dealing and managing day to day relationships with external agencies/ suppliers
- A good knowledge of the Data Protection Act, and other data collection and processing legislation and best practise
- Data Insight/ analytical experience
- Digital implementation experience
Join Heathrow, and you'll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Heathrow believes that diverse talent makes them stronger - not least because they welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, they are driven by inclusivity and they celebrate individuality.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.