Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines...
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your role will involve:
- Implement optimal sourcing solutions for assigned categories using demand forecasting and market capacity profiling as directed by the Senior Category Manager or Procurement Business Partner
- Support the development of overarching category contacting strategises
- Implement the contract management process to realise maximum benefit from the sourcing activity with reviews of business usage and compliance of contract
- Manage the delivery of financial and non-financial value improvements through the management of the supply chain
- Annual and on-going review of supplier contract terms and deliverables to ensure they support the objectives and strategies across HAL or designated business areas
- Review and report on supplier contract metrics, incentives and KPI's that are aligned to the commercial and opening requirements
- Develop unit cost benchmark data and demonstrate value for money a directed by the Senior Category Manager or Procurement Business Partner
- Create contractual agreements between Heathrow and suppliers, working with key internal stakeholders for technical expertise and the legal department
We're looking for people who have:
- Graduate (preferably a business based degree) with a minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement and supply chain management
- Proven relevant experience in a range of market sectors and/or supply categories. Qualified/partially qualified CIPS professional
- Experience of contract management within a service environment
- Demonstrated achievement in driving business performance through implementing sourcing strategies and supplier partnerships
- Experience of a range of commercial agreements and Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms and commercial principles
- Experience in Sustainability will be a plus
Join Heathrow, and you'll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available.
As an equal opportunities employer, Heathrow encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Heathrow believes that diverse talent makes them stronger - not least because they welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, they are driven by inclusivity and they celebrate individuality.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.