3D CAD Design EngineerRoyston £40-45 per hour 12 months Our client based in Royston, Herts is a market leading chemical manufacturing organisation. Working on a...
3D CAD Design Engineer
Royston - £40-45 per hour - 12 months
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a market leading chemical manufacturing organisation. Working on a global scale, the company has over 200 sites based worldwide, and over 2000 people based on it's Royston manufacturing facility. This organisation is a highly specialised manufacturer of Autocatalysts, working with a number of major car manufacturing businesses across the world.
About the Role:
Planning, and Design of Capital and Non-Capital Engineering projects in support of the manufacturing facilities.
- Responsible for various aspects of design of Piping and Tanks.
- Prepare Mechanical and/or Electrical drawings - conceptual layout drawings, elevations, and general arrangement drawings.
- Maintain good communications with the end client as well as working with other departments to ensure timely delivery of Engineering projects.
- Reporting of project progress, and identifying issues which may affect schedule, budget or quality.
- Instruct the work of external consultants and designers as per project requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical / Electrical HND or equivalent.
- Ability to prepare Mechanical/Electrical drawings, and good knowledge of design standards.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCad and SolidWorks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of IT skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.