Role: HSE Advisor - 4564
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Our client, a large international and world leading company in manufacturing sector seeks an experienced Occupational Hygienist to advise on legislation and industry standard requirements as relate to Occupational Hygiene; Develop and implement actions plans to ensure the business remains compliant with legislation; Management of the COSHH assessment system and RPE Program. Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to provide five years of work references and undertake a credit check. You will be required to work on-site based at Royston and travel to another sites in Hertfordshire.
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of operational competence in occupational hygiene
- Experience of working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Hands on experience as an Occupational Hygienist; onsite environment;
- Proven ability to build strategic working relationships
- Ability to work with systems, data and statistical analysis
- Skilled and confident communicator who can clearly present ideas and solutions
- Ability to create innovative solutions and work towards agreed deadlines
For further information on the client and specific project, please submit your CV to Shanila.Fernando@guidantgroup.com or contact Shanila Fernando on 01763254850.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.