Technical Manager Royston, HertfordshireOur client, a large international and world leading company in manufacturing sector seeks an experienced Technical Manager to coordinate all technical exchanges...
Technical Manager Royston, Hertfordshire
Our client, a large international and world leading company in manufacturing sector seeks an experienced Technical Manager to coordinate all technical exchanges between automobile manufacturers and company. This role will include regular travel to Paris up to once a week. Other international travel may be required on an ad-hoc basis. Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to provide five years of work references and undertake a credit check.
Skills and Experience:
- Be fluent in French and able to communicate confidently with customers
- Have a degree in Science or Engineering, preferably Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good collaborative working relationships
- Have proven project management skills and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Have the ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Have a good understanding of the new product introductions from development through to production
- Experience working in a customer facing environment would be preferred.
For further information on the client and specific project, please submit your CV to Shanila.Fernando@guidantgroup.com or contact Shanila Fernando on 01763256331.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.