Training System AdminPerm 36.75 hours Working both Royston and Brimsdown sites£25-26k per annum (Depending on experience)Our client based here in Royston is a FTSE 100...
Training System Admin
Working both Royston and Brimsdown sites
£25-26k per annum (Depending on experience)
Our client based here in Royston is a FTSE 100 employer, and manufacturer of specialty chemical products for various industries. The organisation truly is a leader within its respective field(s), with a long 200-year history, and operations spanning the globe. The Refining and Chemicals business recycles manufacturing residues from internal clients where that content is believed to have any Platinum Group Metals (PGM) content. Providing a PGM recycling service to external customers across a wide range of industries. We are the largest secondary refiner of PGM's in the world and a major contributor to overall provision of these precious metals to the market place.
About the role -
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Training Systems Administrator to join our Learning and Development Team in Royston.
The successful candidate will be supporting our Training Systems Specialist in the implementation and maintenance of an accurate and robust Learning Management System. This enables us to prove that our staff are safe and competent to complete their jobs and allows our managers to effectively manage their employees and their development.
This post offers the opportunity to expand your technical, business analysis, project management and training skills, while working within a busy and dynamic team.
Do all basic entry and maintenance of all user information for the system
- Deal with all basic user queries (e.g. resetting passwords, access problems)
- Create links and items on the system
- Process certificates and rosters to ensure the system is accurate & up to date
- Create basic material for the LMS system
- Audit and uploads historical records
- Runs user LMS inductions
Ideal Candidiates should show experience -
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of working with and managing large volumes of data
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Ability to work with Success Factors HR systems, data and statistical analysis
- Skilled and confident communicator who can clearly present ideas and solutions
- Resilience to work under sustained pressure
- Strong attention to detail
The incumbent will be expected to work at both the Royston and Brimsdown sites as required.
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role then please contact Hayley Lewis at Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.