Control Systems Engineer Perm This will be travel between Brimsdown and Royston.£45-50k per annum (Depending on experience)Our client based here in Royston is a...
Supplier Compliance Analyst
12 month FTC
Our client based here in Royston is a FTSE 100 employer, and manufacturer of specialty chemical products for various industries. The organisation truly is a leader within its respective field(s), with a long 200-year history, and operations spanning the globe. The Refining and Chemicals business recycles manufacturing residues from internal clients where that content is believed to have any Platinum Group Metals (PGM) content. Providing a PGM recycling service to external customers across a wide range of industries. We are the largest secondary refiner of PGM's in the world and a major contributor to overall provision of these precious metals to the market place.
- Adhere to any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self, staff and visitors
- Track purchasing compliance through internal and external data
- Develop standard operating procedures with suppliers and the purchasing team to ensure consistent and accurate data and reporting policies
- Co-ordinate with Master Data Controller to ensure accurate and complete data for all new and existing suppliers
- Support the purchasing team in supplier catalogue management
- Complete new supplier due diligence checks
- Work with suppliers to complete the necessary EHS, sustainability and quality documentation and assess against risk matrix, resolve issues and escalate where necessary
- Communicate trends and discrepancies to the purchasing team and other stakeholders
- In conjunction with the relevant stakeholders, develop, maintain and update reporting and escalation procedure and workflow for compliance issues to be routed through the appropriate channels for investigation
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews to ensure contract compliance
- Undertake supplier audits (training provided)
- Evaluate and report on supplier Business continuity plans to establish a client supplier risk profile
- Other related duties as assigned
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role then please contact Hayley Lewis at Hayley.email@example.com or apply online
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.