Join Innovation, Move the GlobeLeading A New World of Life and Pensions ServicesCustomer Service RepresentativeEdinburgh£18,054-£20,056 Starting ASAPPermanent, 35 hours per week (Monday Friday)Hours are between...
6 weeks initially - Temp to Perm
Are you an experienced administrator looking to work for a global drinks distributor?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Administrator based in Leven for an ASAP start date, for an ongoing period. On offer is a competitive rate of £12.00 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
Your responsibilities include:
- To support the Occupational Health Team to deliver an excellent service to our business.
- Ensure Occupational Health data is recorded accurately and available for reporting back to the business.
- Scheduling appointments based OHNA requirements.
- Liaising with employees and line managers ensuring efficient and effective communication on all Occupational Health matters at all times.
- Deal with highly confidential GP letters / reports and ensure these are filed in employee medical files in a timely manner to ensure medical file up to date at all times.
What you will bring to the role:
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise and manage work to completion.
- Good communication skills and professional approach with the highest standards of discretion.
- IT literacy is essential.
- Strong attention to details and accurate processing skills.
- Occasional travel between sites will be required.
- Protecting confidentiality at all times and abiding by GDPR
This is an Administrator role in Leven starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £12.00 per hour. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.