Control Systems Engineer Perm This will be travel between Brimsdown and Royston.£45-50k per annum (Depending on experience)Our client based here in Royston is a...
Looking for a number of Mechanical/Maintenance/ECI/Instrument Technicians within the Engineering sector- FTC and Perm positions based in Herts and Enfield.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing mechanical maintenance activities of the plant, therefore the ability to conduct effective diagnostic skills, on a wide range of plant and equipment is required. Having previous experience in chemical process industry would be an advantage.
Main Duties will include -
- To provide a skilled execution of Planned, Reactive & corrective Mechanical maintenance activitie
- Working with the Maintenance Team Leader to problem solve and effectively identify work prioritie
- To ensure that customers and stakeholders are supported in their daily operational nee
- Identify and carry out plant modification work to help enhance both plant safety and efficienc
- Cooperate with reliability Engineer to continually drive our proactive engineering programme, participate in failure investigations, identify and report back reliability issues within the plant
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Preferably qualified HNC, C&G, B-TECH in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent level of experience and/or qualification
- Demonstrable competence in a wide range of engineering skills and disciplines including, Pump, Vacuum and steam systems, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Plastic & glass pipework
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills, on a wide range of plant and equipment
- Basic workshop skills including, fabricating, welding & machinery
Benefit package which includes but is not limited to: excellent company pension scheme, free lunch, 25 days annual leave, solid training and development programme, medical cash plan, attractive company bonus scheme, share incentive plan and many more!
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.