Our client is looking for a teacher of their Uniformed Public Services Course. Working in a friendly College on the edge of the New Forest...
Our client is looking for a teacher of their Uniformed Public Services Course. Working in a friendly College on the edge of the New Forest the successful candidate will be responsible for learners studying BTEC Level 3. As well curriculum duties, there will be a responsibility to enhance delivery with the organisation of and attendance to external trips and visits some of which may be residential.
Our client is a further education provider based near Southampton offering vocational courses to school leavers and adults, covering BTECs, diplomas, NVQs and apprenticeships.
Who are they?Our client is a national social justice charity with more than 50 years' experience of changing lives. Their impressive range of services across England and Wales cover education, housing, support and wellbeing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending. They advise and speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. They never give up.
It is essential that the person appointed has:
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Experience and knowledge of the Uniformed Public Services roles
- Knowledge of Uniformed Public Services Curriculum at levels 2 & 3
- Teaching experience with students aged 16 and over
- Ability to demonstrate effective communications with students and staff at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and working within a team environment
A DBS check will be required for this role
What we offer
- Pension scheme
- Discount on courses
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated working environment
If you're keen to make a real difference at the same time as expanding your career prospects, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about the ways in which Nacro's work has changed lives here
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.