Do you want to make a difference to young people's lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential?Do you believe that mental health...
OUr client, based in Tower Hamlets, in partnership with CGL, deliver Substance Misuse recovery services under the RESET banner. They are currently looking to recruit an Inclusion Worker within Housing & Finance, Benefit & Debt.
This role will be based at our RESET recovery service and will be a full time position. Our client's team are fully integrated into the wider CGL recovery team based in Whitechapel and also provide In-reach support to the treatment service at Mile End Hospital.
The role will be specifically to support service users, both in treatment and recovery, to address their Housing and FBD needs. These will include, but not be limited to;
- Housing options advice
- Housing advocacy
- Support with applications and appeals
- Referrals into third parties
- Support with bank accounts and ID
- Support with debts and creditors
- Support with benefits applications and appeals
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Who are we?Our client is a national social justice charity with more than 50 years' experience of changing lives. Our impressive range of services across England and Wales cover education, housing, support and wellbeing, substance misuse treatment and the prevention of reoffending. They advise and speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. They never give up.
What they offer
- 28 days of annual leave per year (accruing one additional day per year up to five days), pro rata for part-time employees
- Paid lunch breaks, pro rata for part time employees'
- Pension scheme and season ticket loan
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated working environment
If you're keen to make a real difference at the same time as expanding your career prospects, they would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about the ways in which our client's work has changed lives here
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.