Control Systems Engineer Perm This will be travel between Brimsdown and Royston.£45-50k per annum (Depending on experience)Our client based here in Royston is a...
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Production Operators based in Brimsdown.
The Evaluation Operator will be responsible for the manual movement of materials using Forklift Trucks and the operation of machines via PC based packages. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and maintaining Evaluation processes in a safe manner as directed by their Team Leader.
- Ensuring that work is carried out in a safe manner at all times
- Ensuring that the departmental standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring material is available to start jobs as required
- Raising any issues, which may interrupt or slow production, in a timely and accurate manner, to the Evaluation Team Leader
- Accurate reporting of accidents or incidents, via AMS or Enablon, before the end of the shift being worked.
- Attendance at monthly team safety meetings
- Ensuring their plant area is maintained to departmental housekeeping procedures
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance, safety and environmental checks as required
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Forklift Truck licence (Minimum 2 tonne counter balance)
- City and Guilds 060 Process Operators Course
- Previous production experience in a manufacturing/Lean environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivation and demonstrates energy and enthusiasm for their work
- Able to understand and follow Health & Safety instructions
- Reliable with good time-keeping
- Able to contribute practical solutions to production problems
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.