Control Systems Engineer Perm This will be travel between Brimsdown and Royston.£45-50k per annum (Depending on experience)Our client based here in Royston is a...
Vacancy: PMM Safe Assistant - 12 months FTC
We are currently looking for a PMM Safe Assistant to provide an efficient and professional vaulting, storage, packing and despatch service for all precious metal holdings whilst conforming to Security and Health & Safety requirements. This would include an awareness of our safety procedures and liaison with Security over metal movements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safe and secure storage of metal in the Safe and Vault, which will include loading and offloading from security vehicles, stock taking and the general organisation and maintenance of the area.
We are looking for an individual comfortable with manual handling and physical tasks.Key responsibilities
- Ensuring that weekly stock takes are carried out, the regular monthly stock take is held efficiently and that stock differences are within laid down limits.
- The receipt, weighing and checking of all material received into the safe to guarantee weights are correct, only acceptable brands are taken and that each bottle is sealed and undamaged.
- The dispensing, packing, stamping and paperwork production for all metal leaving the safe to agreed timelines, exact weights, and with correct packing.
- The management of the Vault stocks to optimise their use and time spent in moving materials whilst limiting risk to Johnson Matthey.
- Awareness of all security procedures and liaising with Security over metal movements and general security issues.
- Close daily liaison with Instructions regarding shipments and receipts.
You will have:
- Proficiency as a forklift driver
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills combined with a flexible and professional attitude
- High attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- A basic working knowledge of computer systems
- Able to work accurately in a fast-moving environment
- Have a high level of honesty and integrity
- Strong health and safety awareness
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.